What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Wife gave me a thrashing yesterday and I promised no more buying and limiting trading.

Well look what flew in today under the radar and barbed-wire fence she has outside! She said NOW, not before. :blob:

H. Upmann MAGNUM 48 EDICCION LIMITADA 2009
RyJ SHORT CHURCH
Boli ROYAL CORONAS
Boli GOLD MEDAL
Cohiba CORONAS ESPECIALE :)
Monti SUBLIMES LIMITED EDITION 2008

oh, and did I mention the 3 Daisy Cutters that came with them? :applause:

Not bad for a poor grad student.

Last edited:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
ROFLMFAO!

AZNut, I'm a STUDENT of social work. I had to stand on my tippy-toes just to get those! I can't compete with guys like you, Ben, RyJ, or anybody else.

Just moving along and doing my thing.

My, my first CCpurchase post is between a LE box of Cohibas and a Behike Box. FM!:computer:
Not to many of us can but thanks to them we are learning alot...so thanks guys!!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Quote "AZNut, I'm a STUDENT of social work. I had to stand on my tippy-toes just to get those! I can't compete with guys like you, Ben, RyJ, or anybody else."

Y'all know that was a JOKE, right? I don't mean your cigars are crappy... sheesh! openendstraight was making a joke that he didn't understand what we're talking about when we say "CC;" since Cuban cigars are illegal, we can't possibly be talking about those! :) So I made the JOKE response that CC stands for Crappy Cigars so there's nothing to see here... move along. He got it and laughed....... it wasn't a jab at your CC purchases, guys.

Smoke what you enjoy, weighed against what you can afford!

Cheers! :cbig:

Not only did I know it was a joke AND found it funny. Your post before that about how NOT to blow through the smokes in a week was HYSTERICAL!

Please, you are embarrassing us. :waving:

Carry on, sniper!

Jack

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Jack, and anyone else, let me know how those short churches smoke. They keep tempting me, but I don't want to pull the trigger until I get some more feedback.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Jack, and anyone else, let me know how those short churches smoke. They keep tempting me, but I don't want to pull the trigger until I get some more feedback.
Depends on what you like. I am not an RyJ fan at the best of times and Short Churchill is one of my least favorite premium CC's. But I know others that love it.

Posted via Mobile Device

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Get Dukes instead!
I've been looking at those too, but a lot of people are saying they don't like them. It's $55 less for the same number of sticks. Or $30 more for 15 more sticks. If they're good, then it's going to be hard to justify doing that.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I've smoked them before, so I went with something I like.

I really want some BBF's but I keep talking myself out of it since I've never had one. I don't want a whole box and then find out I don't like them!

But everyone seems to love them, so I'll probably pick them up anyway. Worst case, I can trade or bomb with them, right? :dunno:

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I like the BBF's too. I've had some great RASS as well. I try to keep some of all 3 around at all times. Those and 898v's. . .PSP2's. . .

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3

I really want some BBF's but I keep talking myself out of it since I've never had one. I don't want a whole box and then find out I don't like them!

But everyone seems to love them, so I'll probably pick them up anyway. Worst case, I can trade or bomb with them, right? :dunno:
You will like the BBF, I can't imagine anyone would say they didn't

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

My first box purchase was the PSD4's, and my second was the BBF's, so I say go for it!

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Cool. I'll try to pick up a box after the holidays. It is officially time to stop buying cigars for a couple of months.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Tell me about it. I tell myself every week that I'm going to save up and get something, but something always goes on sale or sounds too good to pass up.

:dunno: