What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
These just arrived. I'll be smoking them this weekend with my dad. Fresh or not, there will be at least two less of them after this weekend. For those who don't know, I'm Portuguese.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Imo this is probably one of the best LE there is, so what else is there to do then buying more boxes, this landed today.

Attachments

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Well, they may not be much, but they are mine. A man never forgets his first. :cbig:

Btw, thanks for stealing my fire, Ben! :halfgrinw

Sorry about the crappy pics.

I welcome ideas on how to not blow through these in a week. :hammersma

Btw, next time I will order a box. Some of the sticks were less than round. Nothing major, just not PERFECT. :blush: :dunno:

We are in the deep end of the pool now! :)

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Nice pick-ups guys! Got a box of custom rolled in the other day - what an incredible box! I am extreemly impressed with the presentation. I've split this up, so to ensure the quality I lit one up... Yeah, they ARE very good. One of the most floral cc's I've ever had... Worth it.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Nice pick-ups guys! Got a box of custom rolled in the other day - what an incredible box! I am extreemly impressed with the presentation. I've split this up, so to ensure the quality I lit one up... Yeah, they ARE very good. One of the most floral cc's I've ever had... Worth it.
Floral? Yolanda Sallys?

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Sunday: Partagas right after church... Cohiba after or with dinner.

Monday: Mondays suck... so have a Cohiba during a break from work and crash out as soon as you get home.

Tuesday: Pair a Partagas with your coffee in the morning... have a Cohiba during the day sometime or at poker-night with the boys.

Wednesday: Partagas when you get home mid-week... pair with alcohol and relax somewhere; you deserve it.

Thursday: You're ready for it after a relaxing night, so knock out a Cohiba on your own back porch before you shower and get ready for the day... use the deliciousness to get you to Friday.

Friday: Take the wife out for dinner; she deserves it. Pair your Partagas with dessert and drinks (she loves you for taking her to dinner... she'll be okay with this).

Saturday: Smoke your last Cohiba around lunchtime... and savor that last Partagas just before bedtime (after... of course... you get online to order 10 more).

That's how I would do it, brother....... anytime you need this kind of help, let me know....... it'll get easier as time goes on and you won't even need help to blow through 10 sticks in a week and wish you had more. :glassesgr

ROFLMFAO!

AZNut, I'm a STUDENT of social work. I had to stand on my tippy-toes just to get those! I can't compete with guys like you, Ben, RyJ, or anybody else.

Just moving along and doing my thing.

My, my first CCpurchase post is between a LE box of Cohibas and a Behike Box. FM!:computer:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well, they may not be much, but they are mine. A man never forgets his first. :cbig:

Btw, thanks for stealing my fire, Ben! :halfgrinw

Sorry about the crappy pics.

I welcome ideas on how to not blow through these in a week. :hammersma

Btw, next time I will order a box. Some of the sticks were less than round. Nothing major, just not PERFECT. :blush: :dunno:

We are in the deep end of the pool now! :)
I recommend forcing yourself to let them sit for a couple weeks to get acclimated to the humidity again and retain just a little moisture again. Nice pick up of course. :D

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
ROFLMFAO!

AZNut, I'm a STUDENT of social work. I had to stand on my tippy-toes just to get those! I can't compete with guys like you, Ben, RyJ, or anybody else.

Just moving along and doing my thing.

My, my first CCpurchase post is between a LE box of Cohibas and a Behike Box. FM!:computer:
There is no competion my friend! And I agree, let them sit at least 3 weeks, it will make a diffrence in how it tastes, smokes and burns.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Damn...I need to do some saving! Will have to wait till after the holidays but thoes Cohibas you got there Ben look really good! Are they really worth the coin compaired to say a Siglo VI? Better yet how would you rank these..
1. Sig VI
2. Behike
3. Piramides EL

Last edited:

CbusDave

CRA Member #198179
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
These all look great. Trying to decide on my first CC purchase as well. Have only smoked a Bolivar BF in the past and enjoyed it. Any other recommendations on sticks with similar flavor profiles?

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Damn...I need to do some saving! Will have to wait till after the holidays but thoes Cohibas you got there Ben look really good! Are they really worth the coin compaired to say a Siglo VI? Better yet how would you rank these..
1. Sig VI
2. Behike
3. Piramides EL
My ranking would be Piramides first, Behike and the Siglo VI.

Here is the thing, imho dont spend you money on a box that cost so mcuh. I guess you dont have many ccs so instead of putting a couple hundred box to get 10 sticks, buy some regular produktion and get you 5 times the cigars for the same ammount $. Better you smoking couple of nice ccs a week than one premium a month! Just my 2 cents.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
These all look great. Trying to decide on my first CC purchase as well. Have only smoked a Bolivar BF in the past and enjoyed it. Any other recommendations on sticks with similar flavor profiles?
If you liked the BBF, than there's nothing wrong with going with a Bolivar as your choice--they're my favorite marca, all delicious imvho. To me there is really nothing like them in the rest of the cigar world.

The BBF is a more-or-less typical Bolivar in terms of the types of flavors and the body. Though I've not had everything in the line yet, I think 6 of the vitolas, and it was my 5th favorite. As to which Boli to chose, that depends on your preference of size, cost, etc. It also seems to me that they are really great right away, which is kinda rare and for me a big factor.

I'll say that my favorite is the Corona Extra. It's a little fuller in body (probably the most full-bodied CC I've seen) and a little spicier than the PC or BF to me. My next favorite is the Royal Corona (basically a robusto size). That is even creamier than the others, and has more complexity--to me at least. Some floral and fruity notes, and just a great and interesting smoke.

But really, you can't go wrong with a Bolivar!

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have some. They are called fakes. The father in law thought he was getting an amazing deal when a baseball team from Cuba came here for a tournament and he bought a box of Esplendidos and Monte #2's...needless to say, they taste like cardboard and anise. If someone tells you they got some for cheap, please please walk away.