What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Commander - I'm salivating! I have always admired the jars; now I'll need to finally make a purchase. Thanks for posting the pictures! Enjoy!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Just got a small long smokes sampler today

Excellent selection! I am not really a big Partagas fan, but I had one of those Lusis last weekend and LOVED it. Typical Partagas profile at the beginning, but it is very complex and the second half was one of the better cigars I've had in a long time.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
really like the second band on those... curious if they'll make it off the island...
Not sure. From what CCW has said is 1000 boxes of 10 and i have seen a couple hundred already. They are also supposedly only available in Havana. That said I am sure some will show up on the secondary market but doubtfully for the $75 they are here

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Damn Aaron, you're slipping man... I don't see a bundle of the new Cohiba Piramides Extras!?! :)

But do tell on the unbanded ones...

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Damn Aaron, you're slipping man... I don't see a bundle of the new Cohiba Piramides Extras!?! :)

But do tell on the unbanded ones...
My guy was told he was given PE but they weren't legit so I left them. Unbanded there are couple laguito #2 from club Havana. 5 BHK 56 10 Upmann short pyramides and 24 hoyo de Monterrey Monterreys. Had more but there was a group of 8 of us down there so I had to share

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
How are those H.Upmann 520's? I'm guessing they won't be around Cuba when I get there next Winter!?! :( LOL

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
How are those H.Upmann 520's? I'm guessing they won't be around Cuba when I get there next Winter!?! :( LOL
Different. I smoked 5 or 6 while there trying to figure out if I liked them. They are like no other cigar I have ever smoked. (well short pyramides have a very similar profile but will never see those again)

I doubt they will be easy to find next week never mind next month. A 10 000 stick release puts them in same rarity level as books and replica antique humi's but $7.50 a stick makes them much more approachable. I expect to see them online for $200+ after the way things went with LGC jars