What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Surprised to hear so many good things on those LGCs... Previous comments seemed mixed. Any chance we can get a review from you?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I personally love the Gloriosos. I have two more boxes in the air as we speak. They are not powerhouses at all so if that is your thing, take a pass on these. They have great delicate flavors. I have described it to others as smoking your dessert.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Surprised to hear so many good things on those LGCs... Previous comments seemed mixed. Any chance we can get a review from you?
Will certainly let you know how it fairs when I burn one Matt. I've got a weekend in mind coming up to give one of these a go.

Most the feedback I found prior to purchase did seem to be positive on these...which seems to hold true with what folks here think. Hopefully I'll feel the same when the time comes!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I personally love the Gloriosos. I have two more boxes in the air as we speak. They are not powerhouses at all so if that is your thing, take a pass on these. They have great delicate flavors. I have described it to others as smoking your dessert.
Me too (but not the boxes in the air:frown:), nice floral notes with honey, graham cracker and pumpkin pie spice if I remember correctly. Perhaps we could do a group review thread on this stick. Seems like a great time to smoke one again.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Me too (but not the boxes in the air:frown:), nice floral notes with honey, graham cracker and pumpkin pie spice if I remember correctly. Perhaps we could do a group review thread on this stick. Seems like a great time to smoke one again.
Yep, I am terrible at picking out individual flavors (because of nasal issues) but this is the first/only cigar that I can truly say I tasted graham cracker... loved it!

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
This is what happens when I fund a couple box splits with a buddy, and end w/ some lapyap funds in my acct.

It doesn't go to my credit card....cause that would be "the smart thing to do"...

Nope...

I buy some REs instead...:transform
thik THIS is what we are talking about.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Naw retiring April 6th and after I will have to be careful spending and needed to have a bunch of my favs in case I can't buy more.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have only smoked some with 10 years age on them. Just curious how they are fresh. Thanks to all who reply.
The 2010 coro's and Sir Winstons are smoking great. I can't wait to get a few more years on some my oldest cohibas are 08's

I am a two year newbie to a lot of Cubans but I know what I like so I am salivating on some of these.

Good Luck and Thanks for the congrats I am so damn ready to be done working. :smokingbo

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Lgc glorioso. A glorious cigar.
I have only smoked some with 10 years age on them. Just curious how they are fresh. Thanks to all who reply.
:scratchhe The Glorioso was only made in 2008 as a UK RE. If you mean LGC cigars in general, I think they need a little down time to be great cigars. Not much, but I would definitely wait a year or two.