What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Those are real Cohiba bands, everything lines up on them. Usually the white dots on the black are screwed up, or the words don't like up perfectly on the fakes, yours are a perfect match from the pictures I was comparing them to, words lining up at the same points, dot size, etc.

As for being a little rustic, that isn't all that surprising for some Cohibas. The ones in the pictures though, especially the maduro, look like they have some age on them. Did you happen to get the box code when you grabbed them? They have a tendency to have their wrapper shrink a bit with age, gives that "skin wrapped around a skeleton" look, lol.

Possibly a little under humidified as well. Store them for a little while at 65% or so, and see what happens.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, thanks for the info.

I don't know the production date of the maduro, the salesguy couldn't find it on the box. The Siglo II is 2011 production. Think I'll let it rest for a year or two.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Not sure if it's just my computer, or the picture itself, but I'm seeing 2 different shades of "yellow" on the bands between the Maduro and the Siglo. The Maduro looks more orange to me when you see them next to each other. But that doesn't mean much, I know pictures are hard to judge...

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Picked up a couple 3 packs of tubos on they way back through Dubai this morning

RyJ Wide Churchills. The regular short churchills are probably my favorite smoke so i'm curious to see how well i like the wides.

HdM Epicure #2 I think it is.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Picked up a couple 3 packs of tubos on they way back through Dubai this morning

RyJ Wide Churchills. The regular short churchills are probably my favorite smoke so i'm curious to see how well i like the wides.

HdM Epicure #2 I think it is.
You will need to post your thoughts on the Wide's, I've really been wanting to try those.