What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

TimEye

Tim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 Miles South of the Football Hall of Fame
Geez, Tim, nice haul!

Have you tried the Wide chruchill yet? I've been thinking about grabbing some of these when I can find them in stock.
No, I haven't tried them yet, but I keep having dreams about them, along with the Short Hoyos! I will probably crack pretty soon...... I actually picked up the fiver of Reyes so I can let the cabinet box rest for a while. I picked up a single Reyes this winter and it was so good I bought a box.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Geez, Tim, nice haul!

Have you tried the Wide chruchill yet? I've been thinking about grabbing some of these when I can find them in stock.
I'm in the same boat. I really enjoy the Short Churchill, so I figure I ought to try these at some point as well.

TimEye

Tim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 Miles South of the Football Hall of Fame

Attachments

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just back from Cuba - lucky to have a nice couple on the same flight that were happy to help carry some back for me.

65 Customs - Yolanda, Santos, Reynaldo, Jorge Lopez (beach Club),
Behike 54's, 1966's, Hoyo Short Pyramides, 2 X royal Robusto's, 2 X RA Extra's, 10 898's, Gold Medals.
Great work on the custom rolls. I haven't got any of the Santos but SWMBO said we needed to go back to Havana :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm already thinking about when I can go back again. More customs (Cueto and Hamlet for sure as I missed them this time) and a few of the bigger ticket items (BHK's, etc) make it worth it.

Next time I'd love to make it out to PDR and pick up some of the Robaina rolls too.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If it's not too much trouble could we get better pics of the custom rolls? I, for one, am really intrigued by the cuban custom rolls as I've never had one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No real "in" required. Just know which places to go.

If you are looking for something specific it's always good to try and order in advance. I really wanted to get some lancero's from Reynaldo but he didn't have any made up and a number of rollers were out of good tobacco with no sticks in stock.

I just did some research and took my chances on my first trip out there, so far I'm really happy with the few I have tried.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks Nicko!!! Those look AMAZING!!! Those Reynaldos have me literally drooling, haha.