What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Kyle is a great BOTL!!! He has been my cigar Yoda for a couple of years and now that I am getting into Cubans he was good enough to help facilitate my first Cuban purchase. Sample away, but I can't promise that the bottle of Highland won't have a cracked seal :glassesgr
That was your first purchase?!!! Talk about starting off strong! Great selection, got all the staples!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
some pro bono work I did for a friend and BOTL here....

Well, sorda pro bono...but maybe not "totally". He's buying me some nice Scotch (Highland Park 18 :eyebrow:) for making this order for him...

These don't look to shabby though Costa...so I just might have to test the merchandise! :cbig:
Burning my very first 54 right now ... bordering on amazing, and still the first third!
I am just crazy for the Hoyo EE, great smoke.

Nate - I've only had one 54 but even during the first 1/3rd I new it was going to be something special. Start to finish just amazing!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
All this talk about Behike is driving me insane. I wanted to smoke one for the bday but the only one I was able to get my hands on (3rd party) was ROTT so I have to sit on it for a year. Its going to be the crown jewel of my humi.

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sampler from another board...
There have been some ERDMs floating around from '10 that exhibit that same pale, oiless wrapper. They do not taste anything like the rest of the batches. Caveat Emptor.

The recent quick dip in EURUSD showered my cabinet with:

2x Quai d'Orsay corona
2x ERDM CS
2x H Upmann Conn 1s
5x Trini Robo Ts
2x H Upmann Noellas
2x Rafael Gonzales Coronas
couple singles of Monte c's, couple Partagas SdC 1's, and a couple of Cohiba 1966s to try out.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How does the saying go... Pics or it didn't happen?!?!
I agree, some even post that they have placed an order without anything being revived.

I wish we could have a thread with only pictures but admin deleted the thread I created that was pic only!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I agree, some even post that they have placed an order without anything being revived.

I wish we could have a thread with only pictures but admin deleted the thread I created that was pic only!
Sorry guys. It is what it is. Surprised such a big deal is made over something so innocuous. Thought some guys would appreciate the post. Fact is I got 'em :)