What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
My source isn't accepting orders for a while, looks like I'm living vicariously through you all.
My source isn't accepting orders for a while, looks like I'm living vicariously through you all.
Ditto. Patience is a virtue... or some crap like that.
Ditto. Patience is a virtue... or some crap like that.
Wait like since it's around christmas ?
no like since they are like having issues with their payment provider
I have been a fan of that vendor as well. Hope they work it out soon.
no like since they are like having issues with their payment provider
could this become a trend, or an issue isolated to that vendor\processor?
I would highly urge all of you to not use this vendor ever again. I know it sucks because they were great for a long time and had good prices, but there are warning signs there that should not be ignored.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The same vendor that had problems before?

On another note, I have a few things on the way:

- Boli Petite Coronas
- Monte Especiales No. 2
- PSD4 (10ct)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BoliPC looking so much darker than ones I have seen from 2011. Can anyone compare and confirm?
I have two boxes from '11 and they are DARK.
Mine remind me of an NC CT shade. I have pictures but don't want to hijack the thread.
My coronas gigantes are light in color almost like CT shade grown but my PC's are dark little bastid's

Got to see 11's and 12's side by side and the 12's are noticeably darker, and also much more box-pressed shaped. Hoping to try some back-to-back over the winter. Both also have the noticeable green spots, which I do not typically see on other marcas.