What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I tried the 56 last night and man, I really don't understand the hype with the Behikes. Don't get me wrong, it's a better than average and good smoke. But it's not really that complex imo. I got them at a discount, and would buy them at that price again but I could never see paying retail for them. I've had 7 behikes now. 6 were 52's (2 of them OR) and last night was my first 56. I'm gonna sample them every six months or so just to see, but man I don't know.
I've only had the various lines a handful of times; I agree it's not worth the price but its still a good smoke IMHO. They have gone slightly downhill in quality and construction since the OR; the boxes I recently got really don't compare to the few OR I got my hands on in terms of construction. Let me know if you really don't like them.... I'll set something up :) your people and my people can still down together to work something out ;) ;) ;) ;)

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I tried the 56 last night and man, I really don't understand the hype with the Behikes. Don't get me wrong, it's a better than average and good smoke. But it's not really that complex imo. I got them at a discount, and would buy them at that price again but I could never see paying retail for them. I've had 7 behikes now. 6 were 52's (2 of them OR) and last night was my first 56. I'm gonna sample them every six months or so just to see, but man I don't know.
You're not alone. I think I've had five now -- one each from the OR three-packs in lacquer box, and a 54 and a 56 from a brother on another forum. There are other cigars I'd much rather smoke. Even at that price level, I'd rather have a Piramides Extra.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The Iconic Monte #2. I've never had one, so I'm looking forward to trying one. First a bit of sleep though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.