What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
^ very nice score...is that the new release or the 09's-10's?
The new batch. Didn't want to pay the '09 price on the secondary market.
What would say a secondary market price on theses go for??? Per say........ (09s) Ive seen them at Olh recently but curious

Sent from my iPhone now Free
The cheapest price for the '09 I saw was the beginning of last year for $288 (LCDH). Now it moves for $420 easy. I don't know a whole lot about the rerelease. I thought it was weird that they didn't have a code on this batch either. So the question now is that is it newly rolled noellas or simply old stock that was release now? Either way, I'm happy I got one.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

RA Superiores with a little bit of age on them are still available at the LCDH inside the Dubai airport (probably 10 more boxes on hand with this date on them)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Passing back through Dubai today... With no intention of doing any cigar shopping... But noticed a 20% off tobacco, today only, sign outside the LCDH.. And couldn't resist!

Walked out the door with a ten box of monte 4's.. For $60!!!!!

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I got this a couple days ago. Not a crazy CC purchase. Still trying to figure out what I like before pulling the trigger on a 25ct box.

If anyone has any suggestions for some CC's to try that aren't the price of a BHK lol feel free to PM me or anything.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Passing back through Dubai today... With no intention of doing any cigar shopping... But noticed a 20% off tobacco, today only, sign outside the LCDH.. And couldn't resist!

Walked out the door with a ten box of monte 4's.. For $60!!!!!

That's sweet!! Did they limit it to only certain sticks or did they even do it for the more expensive ones?