What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Brazos Hunter

The man, the myth, the legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So what happens next, if they don't release the package, do they notify you to pick it up at customs? Do they open the package? This must be incredibly nerve racking.
They will send me a certified letter that they have confiscated a package addressed to me and that I can claim it but it will be opened and I could face legal action. If they send the letter, I do not respond to it and send a copy to the vendor who will make the order right by reshipping or in this case, give me a credit.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I would not worry. I have experienced the same thing through same vendor with that retained at customs message. Never lost one and don't be surprised if you are signing for delivery before bpost ever updates saying it left customs.
+1 I wouldn't worry either.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Guys, I'm back from a bit of a hiatus. I Just placed my first CC order over the weekend! I'm curious though, is it common for vendors not to provide tracking info? The way the message read made it seem as if it was a new practice or possibly strategic.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey Guys, I'm back from a bit of a hiatus. I Just placed my first CC order over the weekend! I'm curious though, is it common for vendors not to provide tracking info? The way the message read made it seem as if it was a new practice or possibly strategic.
Congrats on the first purchase! I've only used one vendor, and they no longer provide tracking. If you want to PM me who you went with, I can let you know if it's the same place.