What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Rolled the dice a little bit here. Wife and I were in Dublin, Ireland. Went to the Decent Cigar Shop. Poked around, saw some freakishly expensive Padrons and Opus X, normal priced Habanos. Started talking to the guys. Buy a box, 15% off. Oh look -- they have their own special house sticks. The guy that rolls them is named Carlos Valdes (pronounced 'Carelees Voldust' in Ireland) and he's Cuban and the tobacco's Cuban, and blah blah blah.

Wanted to smoke one while I was there, but the wife really did not want to sit around in a cigar store for 90 minutes on the day Ireland was legalizing gay marriage (and brothers, let me tell you, GREATEST PARTY EVER). So, I said what the hell, and got the following, which they shipped for me for a small ($17), additional fee.

View attachment 65049
View attachment 65050
What was fun was I got to actually pick out the 25 specific cigars. Some of them looked a bit healthier than others. Better pigtails and stuff like that.
View attachment 65051

Final haul was 10 Corona Gorda-ish sticks, 10 Lanceros, and 5 Robustos.

I will update you all once I smoke one/three.
Those look almost good enough to eat :) Great selection there!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
HAve you smoked one from that lot? If so how's it's smoking and what's the yr and month if you don't mind? Getting ready to order.
If you can find 2013, they may have been the best robusto in the rotation. Otherwise I think 2014s are still quite good and consistent.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAve you smoked one from that lot? If so how's it's smoking and what's the yr and month if you don't mind? Getting ready to order.
Not yet. Still resting from their long trip. Jet lag you know.
They are from Oct 14. Was told they are smoking well ROTT.