What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
LGC Tainos
I dont know how you got it right but it was a Tainos from 2010, we had a LGC herf and I started with the LGC Gloriosos that delivered, it was really tasty and the only reservation I have is the price. After that it was time for the Tainos, It was really good, the construction was perfect and it started witch choclate, fruits and a little lemon......it had what I expect in every good cigar, a creamy smoke that fills your mouth and kept me intresting to the last puff. I would recommened this cigar highly and as soon as I get my hands on some funds, I am pulling the trigger on them!:stretchgr

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
4 Partagas 165th Prereleases...Only 165 Humdiors with 50 cigars each (25 of the 109 vitola, and 25 Sublimes) were released in Cuba on the 165th Anniversary of the Partagas Factory...2 109 on the left, and 2 Sublimes on the right...

Next, 3 singles of the Cigar Aficionado Cigar of the Year, the Cohiba BHK 52...I have already reviewed the BHK 54, but I got these in a trade for a friend of mine for when his son is born in March...

Next, a collection of Vegas Robaina Farm cigars, straight from his farm in Cuba...
From left to right:

* (2) "Shaggy" foot
* Salamone
* (2) Short Filler Farm Cigars
* Canonazo

From Left to right:
* Cohiba EL 2003
* 1984 Davidoff #1
* Partagas Salomon 2009 Limited Edition Black Label (Given out only at a Partagas Dinner in Cuba)
* Club Epicur Robusto (made specifically for the Club Epicur members based in Europe in 2008)

~brooks

TMS

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New guy here, figured I'd start out right.

LGC Inmensos 10
Cohiba Lanceros 09

photo.jpg