What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Ok, what am I missing here? What’s up with the tramp stamps? I’m almost afraid to ask.:nailbiting:

Jody
Haha, oh nothing, just a great name and band. Haven't seen them in person before. Seems like they were just having fun naming the surrogates line. Should be pretty decent at least. The surrogates I've had have been good. Planning to light up a crystal baller soon..

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Haha, oh nothing, just a great name and band. Haven't seen them in person before. Seems like they were just having fun naming the surrogates line. Should be pretty decent at least. The surrogates I've had have been good. Planning to light up a crystal baller soon..
Ok, I thought there for a minute I had stepped in some poop or something. I was half expecting @bwhite220 to come along turn this into some perverted sexual orgy or something.:ROFLMAO:

Jody

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Yea, I read it and it gave me pause. Sounds like another run of the mill Tatuaje CBL that offers the same profile is all the others. It's isn't that it's bad, but rather that I can get the same profile from some of their regular production for cheaper. All I'm getting with the TAA is being LE and box press. I'd still like to get my hands on a couple to stick away for awhile though, but I won't be heartbroken.