What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Dear C-bid,

I’d like to thank you for making my first experience fulfilling by providing me with a plethora of mediocre cigars for super cheap so I will never fail to find a cigar To smoke while maintaining my stash of ‘good stuff’. As much as I’ve enjoyed our time together I like being married so I must say that your services are no longer needed. I wish you the best in your future budget cigar hawking endeavors.

Goodbye,
Juice
CFC001F9-9A5D-494D-9B5C-3C2F8EFE59D0.jpeg

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Dear C-bid,

I’d like to thank you for making my first experience fulfilling by providing me with a plethora of mediocre cigars for super cheap so I will never fail to find a cigar To smoke while maintaining my stash of ‘good stuff’. As much as I’ve enjoyed our time together I like being married so I must say that your services are no longer needed. I wish you the best in your future budget cigar hawking endeavors.

Goodbye,
Juice
View attachment 115725
Lolz been there done that :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Why would you want to know? They always are plugged.
I've been thru several boxes and none were plugged. Was a good cigar. Shame I only have one left.
I haven't tried anything from Emilio since Gary left, wonder how the newer stuff compares.
Maybe check your humidity or sources.
My luck with them was infuriating.
I agree with ascrivner mine were plugged as hell, just awful! You lucked out havana1

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Where'd ya get that Draig K?
I bought one yesterday at Cigar World in NJ by me and just went back to get the last two for @GoBison. They were the original release apparently so they have a good amount of age on them. I hope they aren't plugged @ascrivner. Either way I have the Perfect Draw so I'll work it out if thats the case. I just hope they are as decent a smoke as they were made out to be