What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Made the plunge to Butlers, hope I'm not disappointed, plus excellent cust svs, a personal note, 2 stickers and 4 bodyguards......that's class.

I'm very good looking, and great with rice
Mick, Boveda just fixed one of the problems they were having with their server. They are supposed to fix the other major problem for Android users in the next few weeks. If they do that, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't tried yet. They just came in and I'm gonna give them time to acclimate. I'll tag you when I do smoke one and let you know!
Thanks man . The guapos are one of my all time favorites so I'm looking forward to seeing what the original offers

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mick, Boveda just fixed one of the problems they were having with their server. They are supposed to fix the other major problem for Android users in the next few weeks. If they do that, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Thanks Bob, well 3 out of 4 humis are sitting pretty, but one Butler shows 44%, yet the hygro shows 62%, so I'm re calibrating the butler again and gonna move another Butler in it's place to double check it.