What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dont do this to me, I had something else on my mind for tonight, but now you've made me switch to find out, and I just had a boring smoke last night.

That's a lovely run-on sentence.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk
Let me know if you agree, I'd recommend an Oliva v Lance any day of the week over these.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Let me know if you agree, I'd recommend an Oliva v Lance any day of the week over these.
I enjoyed it for the most part. It was a pretty linear profile but the 1st half was nice. And it slowly deteriorated from there but still alright. I'm hoping some age adds a bit more complexity to it or adds a bit more depth to the flavors. This is all talk without factoring price, which I kinda forgot about. Definitely not an $18 smoke. And there's a lot of lanceros that deliver better for way less.

So as I smoked it I thought it was average, decent profile to move it along despite lacking in other areas. I really really forgot it's an 18 dollar smoke. Sorry, if it seems like I'm repeating, I just have been pondering the price. This is a decent 7-8 dollar cigar, 10 dollars is pushing it even for the vitola. The other 8 bux I don't know, it's not in the cigar yet.

I believe had the price crossed my mind while smoking, I would have been a little bummed about it, but I was able to enjoy it enough at the time. Only now am I weighing the cost factor.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So yesterday my in laws went out of town and wound up at a store somewhere that had a walk in humidor.
And knowing that I have recently taken up the cigar madness bought some sticks for me.
I'm familiar with th Drew Estate but haven't herd of the others,they just grabbed ones that looked good. It will be fun to try themimage.jpeg
Nice to have good relatives ,I definitely married above my station!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 different shops in the Space Coast. Went out looking for plain old brown labels and Verocu. Why is it so hard to find brown labels in B&Ms? Came back happy though.
Believe it or not Pete's brown label sizes have some of the lowest regular production numbers. Sometimes his other regular releases of one size can be 25% more than the whole of the original HUNTER line

Nice little haul you got there thought.