What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of last month's purchases - Viaje Super Hero Sampler including two of each: Skull and Bones The Punisher, Skull and Bones Frank Castle and WLP Banner/The Hulk.
I've yet to try this brand but doled out what I think of as big bucks for these. What can I say? I'm a comic book nerd! Hope they are worth it.

Viaje.jpg

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Be afraid...

As perhaps the only flavored cigar nut here I decided last month I must try most of the Lars Tetens line.

I could not find an explanation for what tastes like what so I ordered one Phat (figuring they are the same flavor) and one each of everything but Grass.

I wasn't about to drop more than I did on the Pappy Van Winkle's (Yum!) I had some years past for something that might be flavored with cloves or anise (pronounced anus).

I am scared that there is something bad in at least one and they will all taste like it, due to my being unable to store them all separately. Oh, well...Here goes!

Lars Tetens.jpg

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Be very afraid...

A 3 out of 5 star review that mentions Andes' Candies (Yum!) and menthol cigarettes (Yuck!) and I had to try a Solo Cafe Grasshopper, but they were only available by the box so $60 later I get to.

Of course I thought they'd be something like a Java Mint (Yum!) and stored them until now with some coffee-flavored samplers that include some cigars I find quite tasty.

Well I tried one (One!) and honestly I'm not quite ready to talk about it, but I did some storage rearranging in hopes that my coffee-flavored stash will not be tainted.

Grasshoppers.jpg