What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Puros Huerfanos: It apparently means Cigar Orphans. They are among the few DE cigars that get very little publicity. Maybe they did once upon a time. I dunno. I figured at $3 a pop what could go wrong. That was of course afore I tried the $3 Grasshopper above (still not quite ready to talk much bout it). At least I only got 10 of these. I trust I will enjoy the Naturals and Acids, but am suspicious too of the Factory Smokes as they are under $3 per stick.

NC purchase.jpg

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Breaking my 5-ish year box drought with these Delicias from Total Wine. Really dig these sticks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I love (hate) that Total Wine sells smokes, hahaha. I always pop in there to see what they’ve got. Nice score! Which Total Wine was that?? (I’m in Bothell)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
@Tacket Best price on booze/wine in the area and the cigars are definitely reasonable. This was in Inter-Bay, but anytime I see one I'm kinda hard pressed not to pop in and grab a few Padrons, as they tend to get smoked first from my wineador. Cheers, my King Co brother!

@Rupe At the rate I'm going this will be gone by labor day! But good call on squirreling a stash away. I also like to gift these out cause they're cheap-ish and dump the smoke out, showing the newbs how a proper smoke should perform.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@Tacket Best price on booze/wine in the area and the cigars are definitely reasonable. This was in Inter-Bay, but anytime I see one I'm kinda hard pressed not to pop in and grab a few Padrons, as they tend to get smoked first from my wineador. Cheers, my King Co brother!
Oh Inter-Bay…. I used to live at 15th and Dravus 20 some odd years ago. Man, that hood has changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk