What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Paul Stulac is a Canadian cigar shop owner that also has his own line of cigars. They didn't catch on in America for what ever reason. Now Privada is giving him a second chanc.

The Lord of Albany Maduro by Stulac was an awesome cigar when I smoked the originals five or six years ago.
I know who Paul Stulac is and I'm familiar with his smokes.
A couple B&M's carry his smokes here.
That hashtag is a Instagram/twitter thing.
Anytime people post a PS smoke they always add the #whothehellispaulstulac hashtag. I don't know why, but I think it's funny.
Clearly no IG/Twit users here.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I know who Paul Stulac is and I'm familiar with his smokes.
A couple B&M's carry his smokes here.
That hashtag is a Instagram/twitter thing.
Anytime people post a PS smoke they always add the #whothehellispaulstulac hashtag. I don't know why, but I think it's funny.
Clearly no IG/Twit users here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped by my local B&M today for the sole purpose of picking up some E.P.Carrillo Pledges in the robusto size. That’s all. My humidor has almost all Churchill and Toro sizes so I wanted a few shorter sticks for the occasional mid afternoon mental health break. After grabbing 5 Pledges I was headed out when I heard a faint voice called out my name from the far end of the humidor. Suddenly everything got foggy. My next memory I’m in my car and on the seat next to me was my purchase. “I swear officer I don’t know how they got there.”