What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That LADC Noblesse is a really good cigar, but damn hard to find.
I’m excited to try it it’s (to my knowledge) the only LADC I haven’t had yet so I was on the hunt and [mention]MM154 [/mention] happened to find one at a shop he goes to and sent it my way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Balmoral Anejo XO Connecticut Petite Robusto
My first box of Connecticut cigars.

That is roughly 104 Balmoral cigars spread across 8L of Sistema storage. I still have ten more Dueto Robustos coming and I need to grab a box of Anejo XO Nicaragua. Good thing I have another 2L Sistema ready to go.

They may be out of business, but I'll be smoking them for the next 2.5 years when I finish the collection.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also had a box of the AF sungrown double chateau, but they are not tastey enough to show off lol

I'm usually quick to talk crap about AF, but to be honest, the don Carlos, Hemingway and the king T rosado especially, were really good.

Hemingway always has in my opinion been a unique tasting cigar. Enjoyable even though it leaves me smelling like I smoked 2 packs of cigarrettes.

Don Carlos was surprisingly light in flavor, and left little to no bitter aftertaste. I usually expect to taste bitterness from cigars that don't have a strong spiciness.

King T rosado is what I wish the double chateau sungrown was.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 166928
Balmoral Anejo XO Connecticut Petite Robusto
My first box of Connecticut cigars.

View attachment 166929

That is roughly 104 Balmoral cigars spread across 8L of Sistema storage. I still have ten more Dueto Robustos coming and I need to grab a box of Anejo XO Nicaragua. Good thing I have another 2L Sistema ready to go.

They may be out of business, but I'll be smoking them for the next 2.5 years when I finish the collection.
Why’d they go out if business?