What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OK fellas. As you know, I am always brutally forthright about the items I purchase and consume. How many pictures of crappy beer and bizarrely flavored whiskey/vodka have I posted? And how much (justified) razzing has been thrust upon me for same? That said, just hear me out.

Having just switched to 62% Bovedas in my humi, I was obviously loath to part with the 65% ones that I had which were still good. What better place to store them than in one of my nice airtight tupperdors that haven't seen use in almost two years, right? And I ask you also, if you had a tupperdor that was just being used to hold Bovedas...that wasn't going to be climate controlled...that wasn't going to have ANY contact whatsoever with your other cigars...what would you use said tupperdor for?

This.

Dammit I was curious.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK fellas. As you know, I am always brutally forthright about the items I purchase and consume. How many pictures of crappy beer and bizarrely flavored whiskey/vodka have I posted? And how much (justified) razzing has been thrust upon me for same? That said, just hear me out.

Having just switched to 62% Bovedas in my humi, I was obviously loath to part with the 65% ones that I had which were still good. What better place to store them than in one of my nice airtight tupperdors that haven't seen use in almost two years, right? And I ask you also, if you had a tupperdor that was just being used to hold Bovedas...that wasn't going to be climate controlled...that wasn't going to have ANY contact whatsoever with your other cigars...what would you use said tupperdor for?

This.

View attachment 181925

View attachment 181926

Dammit I was curious.
You are making me rethink every nice thing I ever said about Texas.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

This.

View attachment 181925

View attachment 181926

Dammit I was curious.
It's ok Carlos, I always have Backwoods Honey's in my jars. I just bought another pack a few days ago. Them thangs is good...and good for ya!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

This.

View attachment 181925

View attachment 181926

Dammit I was curious.