What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Did yours come shrink wrapped and have the box seal? The box I just received had neither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish i could remember fo you I'm going to say yes because I would have probably noticed if it was poorly packed. I do remember that they where incredibly warm and I had to gradually cool them before moving to long term storage. They where in very good condition other then that. If you got in late they may well have put the box together,

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m messing around in the garage when I look up and lo and behold it’s the cigar fairy getting out of his big brown truck and coming up the driveway…

The Alma Fuertes because…well you can’t have too many Alma Fuertes and the box price at Hiland’s was just ridiculous. The mild Plasencia Reserva Originals because I find they make for a nice morning smoke. The H. Upmann Nicaragua Heritage is a very good cigar at a value price and I’m a fan of AJF cigars. It also makes for a nice golf cigar. Finally I heard the Illusione Singularé Origen being raved about on a podcast and decided to give it a try. I’ve never had an Illusione cigar.