NHC and NHC Reserva

CC's

And my white whales...
Tatuaje T110!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
My haul from the General Cigar event at Draper's in Bethesda, MD yesterday, minus the Punch freebie they gave me and the Punch Gran Cru #2 I smoked while I was there (beautiful cigar).

The first pack of Bottlerockets I got had some mold issues -- anyone else seen that? I'm guessing since it was a sealed pack they might be susceptible to the same kinds of problems tubos can have, as these had a fair bit of age on them according to the guy who sold them to me. Anyhow, they were great about swapping them out for a new box.

Also got a couple of the La Verite 2009 churchills. Gonna save those up for something special, as they're my first ever LEs!

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just got these in! I asked my dad to bring me back 3 boxes of Oliva V from Nicaragua this weekend but he got confused and brought me 3 boxes of Oliva O Maduros! Not what i wanted! but i have to admit I had a couple of them already and enjoyed them quite a bit. Not as complex and robust as the Oliva V which i love.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they cheaper in Nicaragua?
Most cigars produced in Nicaragua aren't allowed to be sold their. They are produced in a "Zona Libre de Impuesto" (Free Trade zone i believe) You can find all the Padron's at the airport, Along with Joya de Nicaraguas. Other than that you probably cant get any others. Padrons sell at around their regular retail price, Joyas de Nicaragua are cheaper though. All other nicaraguan cigars you can only get if you have a contact in one of the tabacco farms. My dad knows one of the Oliva guys and orders them from the factory in Esteli.