What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
5er of CAO 'VR' Moby and the "Twelve Angry Men" sampler that Smoke Inn ran last week both came in the last two days. Excited to add those.

Also, I'm headed to Holt's tomorrow on my trip to Philly! I may or may not drop a ridiculous amount of money on whatever HTFs they have in stock. :yes:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Some recent purchases arrived last night...

10 Tatuaje Federal 90th

5 Viaje Oro Reserva Double Torpedo
5 Viaje Platino Reserva Double Torpedo

10 Viaje C-4

10 Viaje TNT

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Picked these up while shopping in Myrtle Beach.
Can you enlighten me as to how the Opus X's with red ribbons on the foot differ from the ordinary Opuses? I know the (non-Opus) Anejos have the ribbon, too, but I don't know what they mean on an Opus cigar.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Can you enlighten me as to how the Opus X's with red ribbons on the foot differ from the ordinary Opuses? I know the (non-Opus) Anejos have the ribbon, too, but I don't know what they mean on an Opus cigar.
Some vitolas have them some don't. The power rangers I bought have the ribbons, the super belis do not. Just the way AF does it.q

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Some one asked me the other night why the #4's have cedar/ribbon and the #5's don't, my best guess is because you can easily distinguish the two by looking at them. guess the same could be said for the Fuente Fuente and the Perfecxion X as well as the xXx and the super beli