What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two 3 pack tins of Opus X (perfection x and robusto); Box of Perdomo 1991 ESV Maduro robustos.

'twas a good saturday at my favorite b&m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Drove around Dallas for to see what made it in from the show. Things are showing up! I'm a happy boy!

Pretty good haul. Wish I had more cigar budget!

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
1 Day = Exhausting
4 shops = Great time
2 B-day Gifted Cigars = Awesomess
28 Cigars = Credit Card Smoking

Mine and two friends have birthdays about the same time and every year, we head to a shop and herf all day. This year, we chose New Orleans and managed to get to 4 shops in the area.
Went to PaylessCigars, Cresent City Cigars, Jewel's Cigar & Briar, and Habana Port.
Met up with a friend who her and her brother own a cigar company (Honduras Carribean) at the last shop and we all smoked and had a great time!
A fellow BOTL who was there popped open a bottle of Crown Royal XR and we all sipped it all evening.

We even got to review a house blend cigar at Habana Port. The video review will be up on www.nicetightash.com this week.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Just placed an order for a box of Series P Robustos and CroMagnan Mandibles. Gotta start filling up the cabinet humi my gf (well...now fiance) got me for our annivesary!

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Been searching for these for a very long time. Finally arrived across the pond!

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I tend to buy in streaks....DAMN YOU BOTL FOR MY NEW OBSESSION WITH GREAT CIGARS :rofl:

Box of EPC LE 2011 Canonazo. Box of EPC LE 2009. 7 My Father LE 2011 (bombed 3 away). 5 EPC LE 2011 Robusto. 8 Elogio Corona Gorda. 5 Elogio Robusto. 5 Esencia Robusto. 5 Esencia Corona Gorda. 1 El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro Toro.
The missing sticks all went to BOTL'ers. I am in exstacy .... but now I need to find room in the humi :]

Last edited: