What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
ok have they released the short storie madros again or are thoese really old. I have been told they only did a few madros. I have to have some. I need them. where did u get them.
1200 boxes are going to retailers in August, a show special (buy 10 boxes at the show, get a box of SSM)...

I have smoked two, and they are good, but basically just a smaller Hemmingway Maduro...I do love the size though :)

~brooks

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
more freshies - 858sg / hemi ss m :glassesgr
Awesome. Really forward to those SS Maddys. Also, I was shocked the other day to find that my local still has a handful of 858SG's from LAST year. if I didn't already have a handful of them, I would have jumped.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Had to one up me didn't ya! I have been looking for these since I got to Virginia and come to find out my B&M had themat their other store for the longest time. I guess I'm not part of the cool crowd yet.
:smokingbo

I sniffed these out hiding in the humidor. There were only two boxes left, almost bought both lol. If anybody is looking for a complete box, shoot me a PM.

Got to the checkout and the employee said, "Where did you find those?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM IN THERE FOREVER!!!" I laughed really hard

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, I had a pretty good tome at the local B&M for their Oliva event. As usual they had some great swag.

I got:
Cain Datona 646
Oliva Serie G 5 1/4x54 Perfecto
Cain F Lanc
Cain F (5 pack)
Oliva Serie V Sampler
Cain table lighter
2 cool ass Nub match boxes
T-shirt (even had my correct size!)
and a Nub cutter

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got a box of dirty rats, 2 t52 and 2 n9 robustos, and 10 mow puro authenticos on their way. That NHC fausto/lcc/avion/7th capa sampler is looking mighty tasty but I don't want to sleep on the couch.