What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My last shippment from the Netherlands. 2 boxes of Dirty Rats (just the greatest cigar out there) and 2 boxes of Undercrown Flying Pig. Finally my Liga collection starting to come around nicely!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
My last shippment from the Netherlands. 2 boxes of Dirty Rats (just the greatest cigar out there) and 2 boxes of Undercrown Flying Pig. Finally my Liga collection starting to come around nicely!

Daaaamn

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
picked up a couple of sampler packs at the local B&M... really great deal (I thought) for a retail shop.. only paid $53.00 out the door..

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

You sir are my hero I can only dream of the day that will never come mad props brother!

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

You sir are my hero I can only dream of the day that will never come mad props brother!
Agree ^^^ i am determined to get my hands on a box of dirty rats one of these days though. My favorite cigar to date!!!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Agree ^^^ i am determined to get my hands on a box of dirty rats one of these days though. My favorite cigar to date!!!
One of my locals (less favorite, for this reason) has 5 boxes of them..... At 15.99 a piece.... Before tax..... That's near opus gorging......

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

One of my locals (less favorite, for this reason) has 5 boxes of them..... At 15.99 a piece.... Before tax..... That's near opus gorging......
What is the price for buying a box or is there not a discount ?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How does one go about finding a box of Dirty Rats? I can't purchase any right now but, I would like to in the future. If these secrets cannot be revealed I totally understand.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
How does one go about finding a box of Dirty Rats? I can't purchase any right now but, I would like to in the future. If these secrets cannot be revealed I totally understand.
Best way currently is to either work for DE or own a time machine. Tanga's post made me search for Rats in the UK, Germany, and Netherlands. LOL