What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
How does one go about finding a box of Dirty Rats? I can't purchase any right now but, I would like to in the future. If these secrets cannot be revealed I totally understand.
Best way currently is to either work for DE or own a time machine. Tanga's post made me search for Rats in the UK, Germany, and Netherlands. LOL
LOL, me too

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One of my locals (less favorite, for this reason) has 5 boxes of them..... At 15.99 a piece.... Before tax..... That's near opus gorging......
$15.84 is actually MSRP per stick after the recent price increase from DE
And from Holland the DR is 17,39$ a pop and the Undercrown FP is 16,30$. But I could not resist them, they are so good!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My last shippment from the Netherlands. 2 boxes of Dirty Rats (just the greatest cigar out there) and 2 boxes of Undercrown Flying Pig. Finally my Liga collection starting to come around nicely!

You sir are my hero I can only dream of the day that will never come mad props brother!
It have taken the time to collect theese! But I love Liga Privada and Drew Estate!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My last shippment from the Netherlands. 2 boxes of Dirty Rats (just the greatest cigar out there) and 2 boxes of Undercrown Flying Pig. Finally my Liga collection starting to come around nicely!

You sir are my hero I can only dream of the day that will never come mad props brother!
It have taken the time to collect theese! But I love Liga Privada and Drew Estate!
Well seriously thanks for sharing that's a great collection bro

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
IMAG1098-20121203-232711.jpg

These are some recent things that have been added to the stash. Mostly birthday gifts or picked up with birthday money but some things I plan on sitting on for a while. Except the Headly. That thing is going to die a very slow fiery death on Wednesday