What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Not a purchase but scored 2 of the soon to be released TAA exclusives. CyB Lancero and LFD Double Press Maduro

That LFD looks chuuuunky! I'm excited about that CyB. Had a robusto the other day and enjoyed it. A Lancero will be great. Let us know how it is.

-Jared

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Not a purchase but scored 2 of the soon to be released TAA exclusives. CyB Lancero and LFD Double Press Maduro

That LFD looks chuuuunky! I'm excited about that CyB. Had a robusto the other day and enjoyed it. A Lancero will be great. Let us know how it is.

-Jared
Actually, the LFD is about the size of last years Tatuaje TAA, just have that similar press to the Factory Press

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Bought these off of Dstew. My first ever Piggies. That cheeky fellow even threw in a Heisenberg that I've yet to try. Thnks bro!
Haha. Stowaways happen man. I might have included an extra little guy in each of the 6 pairs of pigs I sent out this week. Enjoy those.
Do you still happen to have any for sale? I'm dying to try these piggies.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Bought these off of Dstew. My first ever Piggies. That cheeky fellow even threw in a Heisenberg that I've yet to try. Thnks bro!
Haha. Stowaways happen man. I might have included an extra little guy in each of the 6 pairs of pigs I sent out this week. Enjoy those.
Do you still happen to have any for sale? I'm dying to try these piggies.
Hey bro try the in search of thread when 30 days comes around..welcome to the board also.