What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Bought these off of Dstew. My first ever Piggies. That cheeky fellow even threw in a Heisenberg that I've yet to try. Thnks bro!
Haha. Stowaways happen man. I might have included an extra little guy in each of the 6 pairs of pigs I sent out this week. Enjoy those.
Do you still happen to have any for sale? I'm dying to try these piggies.
After introducing yourself, try the ISO thread in the Marketplace.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Bought these off of Dstew. My first ever Piggies. That cheeky fellow even threw in a Heisenberg that I've yet to try. Thnks bro!
Haha. Stowaways happen man. I might have included an extra little guy in each of the 6 pairs of pigs I sent out this week. Enjoy those.
Do you still happen to have any for sale? I'm dying to try these piggies.
After introducing yourself, try the ISO thread in the Marketplace.
Sorry about that, I know all forums have their own etiquettes and i should have read and followed.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Lancero Love--head over heels:awholelot
lancerloveClose.jpg
Tatuaje the C--black label version, BOTL 2012, Brown & Black label Tatuaje, Illusione 1, illusione h1, MF #4, Davidoff special C
lineupflash.jpg
Panacea red label, La Zona, Tat cojonu sumatra, Roma Craft--mystery perfecto?, surogates trampstamp, FFP, LP no.9, Herra Estelli torp, AF fuente fuente opusX, AF hemmingway?,AF short story maduro? (i'm unsure on the question mark ones)

Now, what to smoke tonight...

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
looks to be a hemi signature (if it's CG sized), and a WOAM (AF hemmi work of art maduro). and, unless the romacraft has a tiny bit of filler sticking out, that might be the new cromag event stick? if so, NEAT!!

also, nice pick ups. o)

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I wanna try them all. My favorite vitola. Can not wait for this m'r f'n snow to beat it so a guy can sit outside and pound back a few.

KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Those look very nice. Just got back from the bar solving work problems with some cohorts. I'm hammered. It's 2:55 and I'm contem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDplating lighting up a cigar.

HUPLVR

Found
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Roma.JPG

Loaded up on some awesome Roma Craft at an event this past week at my local B&M. Michael Rosales was at the event; he is a really cool guy, and I love what they are doing with their different lines of cigars. Truly outstanding quality.

Last edited:

HUPLVR

Found
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
View attachment 30612

Loaded up on some awesome Roma Craft at an event this past week at my local B&M. Michael Rosales was at the event; he is a really cool guy, and I love what they are doing with their different lines of cigars. Truly outstanding quality.
Those look awesome! I really love the prices also damn I need to try more.
Funny thing is that I only took a picture of half the haul...lol

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Picked up a box of LP#9 robustos, 6 tins of papas fritas and 25 tat pcr. All in deep freeze right now. Yummy.:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2