What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Not a bad weekend...

How'd you get two boxes of the BOTL 13's?
One shipped to me, one shipped to the gf.
That's shady.

-Jared
Agreed. One less for another brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. We a asked podman on the thread when they were open for sale the to the general public if we could get another so they'd be going to actual BOTL members. That's pretty selfish bro I'm not gonna sugar coat it as much as I am already lol. Plus I'm on three hours of sleep so it makes me more mad haha

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not a bad weekend...

How'd you get two boxes of the BOTL 13's?
One shipped to me, one shipped to the gf.
That's shady.

-Jared
Agreed. One less for another brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. We a asked podman on the thread when they were open for sale the to the general public if we could get another so they'd be going to actual BOTL members. That's pretty selfish bro I'm not gonna sugar coat it as much as I am already lol. Plus I'm on three hours of sleep so it makes me more mad haha

Maybe the GF enjoys fine cigars??

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Everyone needs to relax. You make it sound like I bought the last two boxes of cigars with a long line of people behind me. The last time I checked they were still readily available, and that was 30 seconds ago. I bought, and supported all parties involved, the cigars from the same website that you all bought them from. If you enjoy the cigar, maybe you all should buy another box. That's all I'm gonna say, this thread isn't about flaming someone for buying cigars. If you have that much of an issue about it please PM me. That's not what this thread is for.