What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Everyone needs to relax. You make it sound like I bought the last two boxes of cigars with a long line of people behind me. The last time I checked they were still readily available, and that was 30 seconds ago. I bought, and supported all parties involved, the cigars from the same website that you all bought them from. If you enjoy the cigar, maybe you all should buy another box. That's all I'm gonna say, this thread isn't about flaming someone for buying cigars. If you have that much of an issue about it please PM me. That's not what this thread is for.
"strict limit of 1..."

No, they're making it sound like you were dishonest in your ordering...which you were

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
LP #9 from Thompsons. Cap is damaged. Any tricks on repairing the cap and salvaging this cigar? I think this will be my last Thompsons order...how do you ship a cigar in this condition?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
LP #9 from Thompsons. Cap is damaged. Any tricks on repairing the cap and salvaging this cigar? I think this will be my last Thompsons order...how do you ship a cigar in this condition?

Did you ask for a refund or replacement? Regardless of who it came from, they should be given a chance to stand behind what they're selling. It may have happened during shipping, who knows. Try getting them to fix your problem first, otherwise, it doesn't look smokable to me.

-Jared

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Did you ask for a refund or replacement? Regardless of who it came from, they should be given a chance to stand behind what they're selling. It may have happened during shipping, who knows. Try getting them to fix your problem first, otherwise, it doesn't look smokable to me.

-Jared
^^^ This.
I've only made one Thompson's purchase in the past, and it came damaged. (crushed collectors tins) But I called as soon as I saw the damage and they Next-Day Aired replacements out to me at their cost and sent me a prepaid shipping label to return the damaged goods. All I lost was one day's delivery and the two minutes it took to make the phone call. Thompson's seems to catch a lot of flak on here, but their customer service was top notch. Granted, the only experience I've had shouldn't have happened in the first place, but it did, and they remedied it without complaint.
Just one guys experience...

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

-Jared
I just read their return policy. They will charge me $7.50 to return the cigar to them. For that cost, I might as well try smoking the damaged cigar...

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0

-Jared
I just read their return policy. They will charge me $7.50 to return the cigar to them. For that cost, I might as well try smoking the damaged cigar...

I'd call them. Something's not right.

-Jared

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

-Jared
one, it's worth a call anyway. a little politeness, a little pressure, and a level head, and they might see their way around a policy. couldn't hurt.

two, i have had some product that was MUCH worse, both gifted and (mostly) f#@ked up by me, out of the liga lines, and you would be amazed what they will burn through. like, L40 with THREE half inch cracks along the length, in separate spots, that still burned razor sharp all the way down to the fingertips. even if you're stuck with it, i would lay money you'll get some relaxation and enjoyment out of it.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
or impact damage. you drop a box, that can happen.
Well I used to work for FedEx as a courier, and was a custom packer at a specialty packaging shop before that. A package ia dropped, bumped, and jostled a million times during transit. This is why I prefer styrofoam peanuts to those air bags...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1800.jpgIMG_1801.jpgIMG_1803.jpgIMG_1804.jpgIMG_1805.jpgIMG_1806.jpg

image.jpg

Love Halloween in general. Was lucky to get dresser of Jasdon, Full Moon and Mystery. Mystery is a fantastic pepper bomb of a full bodied smoke and excellent this year so far after 2. Have not smoked the Full Moon yet.