What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Today I picked up 3 tatuaje el triunfador, 3 fuente work of art maddies, 2 Cain maddies torpedo, one la riqueza lonsdale, and 3 tatuaje Boris, one tat drac...

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
No pics, but I did pick up a box of Dracs, Boris, and a box of those Tats (can't remember the name) that are made special for Cigar Shop and More in Addison, they are very tasty. Call up Kent and order some. Tell him Brian sent ya, he will take care of you.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
and a box of those Tats (can't remember the name) that are made special for Cigar Shop and More in Addison, they are very tasty. Call up Kent and order some. Tell him Brian sent ya, he will take care of you.
Noella Cuadrado - Brain is right, great stick. Same flavor profile as the Noella with the addition of very noticeable cedar notes due to the box press.

I do not think they sold through their first allotment yet, but get them while you can as they are gaining popularity...

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I forgot to add that the SG's are from 2001 and thus are the original release. According to vitolas.net current batches of SG are from the 2002 crop. The shop owner said he won these in a fuente contest 8 years ago.

Not sure if there is a difference yet or if you can tell, will need to do more research. BrooksW, you out there??