What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
I forgot to add that the SG's are from 2001 and thus are the original release. According to vitolas.net current batches of SG are from the 2002 crop. The shop owner said he won these in a fuente contest 8 years ago.

Not sure if there is a difference yet or if you can tell, will need to do more research. BrooksW, you out there??
sure, go ahead. only paid msrp. and he probably has a corvette in the barn that hasn't been driven since '63 that he wants to get rid of for $500!:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
sure, go ahead. only paid msrp. and he probably has a corvette in the barn that hasn't been driven since '63 that he wants to get rid of for $500!:stretchgr
LOL, I do trust this shop though as I have known him for several years. He said they were 8 years old, so maybe he was off a year...Happens..and I wish I only paid MSRP

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Hey Brooks, if ya feel like selling off a couple let me know! I have been on the lookout for these for a couple months now.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I'd be very suspicious of these ...

I know of many long time Cigar Family members (10+ years) who have never seen one of these, let alone a fiver.
Yep, I know...but these are legit...they all came from the CFC itself and were sold by a VERY legit source, who has these and even more rare sticks...

Plus, I just got them, and they are perfect in every way...There is no way they are not real...

Photos soon!

~brooks

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I have been on the lookout for these for a couple months now.
I have been looking for them for years (check my wishlists). I was actually told they were a myth at one point. I believed that they were a myth for a while because I have never seen a box. I don't know whether that picture was a blessing or a curse. Oh yeah.........:barf:

Ever seen a blue banded Fuente?

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I have been looking for them for years (check my wishlists). I was actually told they were a myth at one point. I believed that they were a myth for a while because I have never seen a box. I don't know whether that picture was a blessing or a curse. Oh yeah.........:barf:

Ever seen a blue banded Fuente?
I too thought that they were a myth. Good God they do exist.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Trying to keep this going....

This cam in the mail today:

Anejo #46, #50 (for a brother), BTL, Noealla Reserva, and misc unmentionables...