What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Stopped by the B&M on the way home and got lucky, then came home to my order from cbid. The bottom sticks on the first picture are from the Delicious Dozen Sampler on Cbid.

The top row of Drew Estate goodness. I will be going back tomorrow morning to see if they have any of the last three left(only 1 a day per on the Dirty Rat, UF-13, and Feral) Then of course the Papas Fritas.

(2) #9s , (2) T52s, (1) Dirty Rat, (1) UF-13, and (1) Feral

Which B&M did you pick those up from? Those look tasty :) (For future reference, not to take the rest of the DEs)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar Warehouse in Plano off of the DNT. That's the second time I since I have started stopping by that they have had some nice Drew Estate finds. Last time they had 9s, T52s, UF-13s, and then also several boxes of Opus. They always do a limit of 1-2 each per day depending on what they are which I am fine with. If not the first guy in the door that knew what they were would buy them all(I would too )

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thats actually where I shop. Never got lucky with UFs/FFP, but I they usually always have T52/9s and opus. However a drive from Denton kind of limits my trips to 1-2 a month. Nice score.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you guys are looking for Liga privada stuff, including some Unico series, look online at www.holts.com or call them. I promise I don't work for them, it's just my local BM and I love their availability. Want to share it with you guys. I am a Liga fan like many of you and know how hard it has been to get stock.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stopped by the B&M on the way home and got lucky, then came home to my order from cbid. The bottom sticks on the first picture are from the Delicious Dozen Sampler on Cbid.

The top row of Drew Estate goodness. I will be going back tomorrow morning to see if they have any of the last three left(only 1 a day per on the Dirty Rat, UF-13, and Feral) Then of course the Papas Fritas.

(2) #9s , (2) T52s, (1) Dirty Rat, (1) UF-13, and (1) Feral

Nice haul there Whiskey.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Now that I have a newborn, I figured I should pick up some short smokes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407953487.004302.jpg

For the next haul of short smoke, I'm thinking Papas Fritas, Guerrilla Warfare, and 7-20-4 Dog Walkers unless anyone has something else they would recommend.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0

View attachment 43708

For the next haul of short smoke, I'm thinking Papas Fritas, Guerrilla Warfare, and 7-20-4 Dog Walkers unless anyone has something else they would recommend.
Papas Fritas are great. I would also recommend the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story and the Padron corticos. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

View attachment 43708

The Tatuaje Verocu #5, Tat PCR, and Illusione Rothchilde are my favorite short smokes and worth picking up IMO. Love the BaitFish and Papas Fritas too.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Jericho Hill Lonsdale
The caps on these not the nicest, almost looks like they were an after thought. I thought I seen this issue somewhere else in a post but couldn't find it...oh well..hopefully they smoke well

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jericho Hill Lonsdale
The caps on these not the nicest, almost looks like they were an after thought. I thought I seen this issue somewhere else in a post but couldn't find it...oh well..hopefully they smoke well
There was a post previously about someone who purchased a box that had caps similar/worse than that. I hope these are fairly isolated incidents and not a regular occurrence for these cigars. I haven't had one yet, but the reviews I've seen have been very good.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0

View attachment 43708

The Tatuaje Verocu #5, Tat PCR, and Illusione Rothchilde are my favorite short smokes and worth picking up IMO. Love the BaitFish and Papas Fritas too.
Nice pick up. That's 101 is a favorite as is the master 1 & 2 in the smaller sizes.