What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Jericho Hill Lonsdale
The caps on these not the nicest, almost looks like they were an after thought. I thought I seen this issue somewhere else in a post but couldn't find it...oh well..hopefully they smoke well
There was a post previously about someone who purchased a box that had caps similar/worse than that. I hope these are fairly isolated incidents and not a regular occurrence for these cigars. I haven't had one yet, but the reviews I've seen have been very good.
Yeah hopefully not a recurring issue... I do remember the original post being worse...I'm just hoping the cap don't get all shitty and come apart when it comes time to smoke.....I know all reviews point to greatness....I'm sure I'll make due either way..

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Now that I have a newborn, I figured I should pick up some short smokes.

View attachment 43708

For the next haul of short smoke, I'm thinking Papas Fritas, Guerrilla Warfare, and 7-20-4 Dog Walkers unless anyone has something else they would recommend.
The Tatuaje Verocu #5, Tat PCR, and Illusione Rothchilde are my favorite short smokes and worth picking up IMO. Love the BaitFish and Papas Fritas too.
Nice pick up. That's 101 is a favorite as is the master 1 & 2 in the smaller sizes.
I think you might have had something to do with me purchasing the 101s. Seeing your avatar here and there, it's like subliminal messaging lol.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jericho Hill Lonsdale
The caps on these not the nicest, almost looks like they were an after thought. I thought I seen this issue somewhere else in a post but couldn't find it...oh well..hopefully they smoke well
There was a post previously about someone who purchased a box that had caps similar/worse than that. I hope these are fairly isolated incidents and not a regular occurrence for these cigars. I haven't had one yet, but the reviews I've seen have been very good.
Yeah hopefully not a recurring issue... I do remember the original post being worse...I'm just hoping the cap don't get all shitty and come apart when it comes time to smoke.....I know all reviews point to greatness....I'm sure I'll make due either way..
I should have mentioned this in my first reply, but I believe the previous person who had an issue contacted the company and was going to get replacements. So that is probably an option to look into

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Box of Jericho Hill Lonsdales
5 pack of RomaCraft BA Perfectos
3 Opus X Perfection no.2 (2012)
3 Opus X Perfection X (2012)
1 Opus X Reserva. De Chatue (2012)

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I just ordered two each of:

5 Vegas High Primings, Corona, Habano, 5.5 X 44
Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Short Story (Perfecto), Cameroon, 4 X 49
L'Atelier Surrogates, Tramp Stamp, Habano, 5.2 X 48
Room 101 Namakubi Ecuador, Papi Chulo, Habano
Tatuaje Havana VI, Verocu No.5, Habano
601 La Bomba, Atom, Habano
Man O' War Puro Authentico, Corona, Habano, 5 X 42
Man O' War Puro Authentico, Corona, Maduro, 5 X 42
Asylum Premium 2012 Vintage, Mini Corona , Habano
Illusione, ~68~ Bombone , Habano, 4 X 44
Illusione, Epernay '09 Le Petit, Habano
Las Calaveras

I've wanted to try some smaller corona size cigars and these seemed like a good assortment. I've had the 5 Vegas in a torpedo size and I really liked it and I smoked a Puro Authentico but it was a couple years ago. Any thoughts on any of the above cigars.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I just ordered two each of:

5 Vegas High Primings, Corona, Habano, 5.5 X 44
Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Short Story (Perfecto), Cameroon, 4 X 49
L'Atelier Surrogates, Tramp Stamp, Habano, 5.2 X 48
Room 101 Namakubi Ecuador, Papi Chulo, Habano
Tatuaje Havana VI, Verocu No.5, Habano
601 La Bomba, Atom, Habano
Man O' War Puro Authentico, Corona, Habano, 5 X 42
Man O' War Puro Authentico, Corona, Maduro, 5 X 42
Asylum Premium 2012 Vintage, Mini Corona , Habano
Illusione, ~68~ Bombone , Habano, 4 X 44
Illusione, Epernay '09 Le Petit, Habano
Las Calaveras

I've wanted to try some smaller corona size cigars and these seemed like a good assortment. I've had the 5 Vegas in a torpedo size and I really liked it and I smoked a Puro Authentico but it was a couple years ago. Any thoughts on any of the above cigars.
Love the short story, verocu, and tramp stamp. In fact, grabbed a couple with my small pickup today. Can't believe I never realized my B&M carries Surrogates before. Was stoked.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408156939.022435.jpg

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Picked up a couple of fivers from Smoke Inn online Friday that showed up in the mail today. They threw in an extra 3 pack of RyJ as a bonus.