What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got these guys in the mail:

View attachment 44743

A little Tatuaje Lancero sampler. Thanks to @ChefBoyRG54 for the tip (a week ago I didn't know these existed).
A fine choice to head down the slippery slope :)
Where are those sold!?
With free shipping too http://www.emersonscigars.com/cat/1497/Tatuaje-Limited-Edition.aspx
Dang! Now my secret is out! LOL ;)
They Lancero sampler is $76 and the Pudgy Monsters is like $85 at Cigarsatyourprice.com

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

View attachment 44743

A little Tatuaje Lancero sampler. Thanks to @ChefBoyRG54 for the tip (a week ago I didn't know these existed).
Where are those sold!?
With free shipping too http://www.emersonscigars.com/cat/1497/Tatuaje-Limited-Edition.aspx
They Lancero sampler is $76 and the Pudgy Monsters is like $85 at Cigarsatyourprice.com
Damn! That's like $10 less than I paid for the lanceros. Though $10 more than I paid for the pudgy monsters.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

View attachment 44743

Where are those sold!?
Damn! That's like $10 less than I paid for the lanceros. Though $10 more than I paid for the pudgy monsters.
Yeah, it is a fantastic price for the Lanceros. Almost bought it, but I just purchased a wineador, custom shelves, 2 boxes, and a bunch of premium/htf singles.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice pick up!!

We appear to have similar taste

If you've had them before, how are those Camacho's?
Thanks!! I am a huge fan of My Father, have almost all the HTF sticks. But those OSOKs are simply fantastic. Got the Opus A for $26 too. But the Camachos are a Corojo Diadema, and they are actually htf. My shop has half a box left, just picked these up for a brother on CATS, but have one for myself that I have not smoked.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice pick up!!

Thanks!! I am a huge fan of My Father, have almost all the HTF sticks. But those OSOKs are simply fantastic. Got the Opus A for $26 too. But the Camachos are a Corojo Diadema, and they are actually htf. My shop has half a box left, just picked these up for a brother on CATS, but have one for myself that I have not smoked.
But I think everyone could say they have similar taste in this case haha. I got lucky today with some amazing smokes, not too often you come across some of these.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very nice pick up!!

But I think everyone could say they have similar taste in this case haha. I got lucky today with some amazing smokes, not too often you come across some of these.
The OSOKs are a very nice stick!!! Need to get some more myself! And the Namakubi is very nice too!
My Father, what can I say. That entire line I will buy any day.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice pick up!!

The OSOKs are a very nice stick!!! Need to get some more myself! And the Namakubi is very nice too!
My Father, what can I say. That entire line I will buy any day.
Yes, all of them are awesome
10393544_2328364771075_2851321133229332409_n.jpg

10636029_2328346410616_7063768692910396578_n.jpg

Rating - 100%
107   0   0

View attachment 44743

Where are those sold!?
Emerson is a BOTL.org sponsor. Stick around awhile and you'll see it's worth paying a little extra to use a site sponsor. And you'll learn about discount codes, etc...

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

View attachment 44743

Where are those sold!?
Emerson is a BOTL.org sponsor. Stick around awhile and you'll see it's worth paying a little extra to use a site sponsor. And you'll learn about discount codes, etc...
Good to know! Thanks.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Cant upload from my tablet...need to get used to the forum again lol.

10pk Wynwood factory fresh La Granada coronas. This makes a total of 21 cigars purchased in 2 years.