What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Cant upload from my tablet...need to get used to the forum again lol.

10pk Wynwood factory fresh La Granada coronas. This makes a total of 21 cigars purchased in 2 years.
Had one the other night, really nice
Late to the Caldwell show. Had a decent sampler of the Eastern, king is dead and long live. Eastern standard robo was pretty sweet, these wynwood coronas smell like barnyard in a really good way.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Pics don't want to upload but my Viaje WLP TB#7 arrived while I was on vacation :D
Nice, interested in your opinion. I need to revisit soon now that they've been resting
Got one lined up for cease work tomorrow so I shall let you know then....provided the weather doesn't go all British on me and prevent me being outside

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Very nice pick up!!

We appear to have similar taste

If you've had them before, how are those Camacho's?
Thanks!! I am a huge fan of My Father, have almost all the HTF sticks. But those OSOKs are simply fantastic. Got the Opus A for $26 too. But the Camachos are a Corojo Diadema, and they are actually htf. My shop has half a box left, just picked these up for a brother on CATS, but have one for myself that I have not smoked.
But I think everyone could say they have similar taste in this case haha. I got lucky today with some amazing smokes, not too often you come across some of these.
The OSOKs are a very nice stick!!! Need to get some more myself! And the Namakubi is very nice too!
My Father, what can I say. That entire line I will buy any day.
Yes, all of them are awesome
View attachment 44838

View attachment 44839
Great brew brother!