What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Should have dug for the hidden gems, great shop
I walked their whole humidor, which is nearly as big as my apartment. Honestly, it's probably 600-800 sq. ft., and nothing in there looked like "humidor filler."
I really wanted to buy 2 Hirochi Robainas, but for $40, I wasn't about to walk out with just 2 sticks that day.
My division officer works just up the street from the shop, though, so I'll have a good excuse to drop by in the future...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I walked their whole humidor, which is nearly as big as my apartment. Honestly, it's probably 600-800 sq. ft., and nothing in there looked like "humidor filler."
I really wanted to buy 2 Hirochi Robainas, but for $40, I wasn't about to walk out with just 2 sticks that day.
My division officer works just up the street from the shop, though, so I'll have a good excuse to drop by in the future...
Yes, the humi that keeps going around every corner lol

Great selection, some not listed on site. Good dudes

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Five pack is $22.50! How does that make any sense. Must be impossible to smoke 90% of the cigars yapped about on this board.
I order everything from atlantic and pray customs looks the other way. I am looking for new suppliers and looks like small batch will ship small orders to me, heard great things about them.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I order everything from atlantic and pray customs looks the other way. I am looking for new suppliers and looks like small batch will ship small orders to me, heard great things about them.
I've been ordering from atlantic too. However I was recently disappointed by a few of the Tats I received. I felt like each was lacking in flavor. I hope this is just a anomaly and not further evidence of the difference between B&M and Internet sold cigar quality.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I loved the regular Q 40th
got the corona clasica in the humidor now!
The Q40 corona clasica was one of my favorite cigars of the year. It was a different blend from the others, though.
Q40 Corona is a great cigar if you can find them. I think they were only sold at locations that had an event.
Yeah, soooo I kinda didn't know the corona classic was different than the others until after I bought the darn thing, which really blows. Not that I'm worried about the 10 bucks, but it will just be another smoke wasting precious space in my humidor.