What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I order everything from atlantic and pray customs looks the other way. I am looking for new suppliers and looks like small batch will ship small orders to me, heard great things about them.
So I take it that East Coast is not in reference to the Eastern coast of the United States? Where do you live?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I take it that East Coast is not in reference to the Eastern coast of the United States? Where do you live?
Prince edward island. Summerside. Smallest province of canada. Beautiful in the summer but as far as cigar shops go they are convience stors or smoke shops with a small humidor. I will not get anything from them because when i checked the rh in all three was below 45 (one was at 45) and the cigar i checked was hard and very dry.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
which one is your favorite? i never had the fume, oso or noellas. the 88 is a throwback to one of my first boutique blends i loved, and the pet lance is one of my fav. of all time.

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Emerson's does as well. And I believe corona does too.
Oh that's nice Clint. I'll be sure to include a photo of the shopfront if I ever choose to bomb you. ;)