What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, they were one of only two shops who had the Corona Gorda Verocu No3 early release. They go full regular production along with a whole host of Verocu vitolas at the tradeshow this year.

You sure? I got a box at the Tatuaje event at Mission Pipe in San Jose, CA a couple of weeks ago. I know they are limited pre-release, but I don't think it is just only 2 shops.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure? I got a box at the Tatuaje event at Mission Pipe in San Jose, CA a couple of weeks ago. I know they are limited pre-release, but I don't think it is just only 2 shops.
My bad. I think I read this halfwheel.com story and didn't realize they had scoped the statement to the Northeast.

http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-verocu-no-3-soft-launching-week

Mission is a big favorite for the Tat crew, so it doesn't surprise me that they'd get them.

BTW, I think they're ready to smoke now. I have compared them to the Holts No9 that are 2+ yrs old and I think the No3 is tasting better already.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My bad. I think I read this halfwheel.com story and didn't realize they had scoped the statement to the Northeast.

http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-verocu-no-3-soft-launching-week

Mission is a big favorite for the Tat crew, so it doesn't surprise me that they'd get them.

BTW, I think they're ready to smoke now. I have compared them to the Holts No9 that are 2+ yrs old and I think the No3 is tasting better already.
Cool.

Thanks for the info. I haven't light one up yet, but have been dying to. I think mine have a Jan 14 date stamp on the box, so definitely some time on them already.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Starting to explore the stuff I've not liked and avoided for a long time. Finding myself enjoying smokes I disliked a year ago (and vice versa) Even found a few English baccy blends I liked.

So, I bought some Diamond Crown and Tatuaje, two brands that I associate with big pepper bite. They'll nap a good while before I try though.
IMG_20150424_145452.jpg

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Bloom cigar bogo haul

Room 101 namakubi ecuador ranfla
My father le bijou grand robusto
My father le bijou churchills
Curivari Reserva Limitada 3000
Drew Estate Norteno belicoso finos
My Father cedros deluxe cervantes
Tatuaje Reserva SW 2013
Don Pepin Garcia JJ Selectos 2011
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 2012
Joya De Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco
Jaime Garcia toros
2014 Las Calaveras
and some singles

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Bloom cigar bogo haul

Room 101 namakubi ecuador ranfla
My father le bijou grand robusto
My father le bijou churchills
Curivari Reserva Limitada 3000
Drew Estate Norteno belicoso finos
My Father cedros deluxe cervantes
Tatuaje Reserva SW 2013
Don Pepin Garcia JJ Selectos 2011
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 2012
Joya De Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco
Jaime Garcia toros
2014 Las Calaveras
and some singles

Nice grab on the Las Calaveras and the Cuatro Cinco.