My Father cedros deluxe cervantes
Tatuaje Reserva SW 2013
Don Pepin Garcia JJ Selectos 2011
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 2012
Joya De Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco
Jaime Garcia toros
2014 Las Calaveras
and some singles

Nice pickup on the Las Calaveras!! I'm about to go check my local tinder box and buy what they have.

I got goodies today... damn you small batch!
The first two 5ers are exactly what I'm about to order!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the same blend as the OR Verocu???
Yeah. Pete is making the Verocu it's own regular line. All the original sizes plus the Holt's shop exclusive are going to be available from now on everywhere. This size is the early release in a short list of shops but every other shop will be able to order the rest at the tradeshow come July.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Yeah. Pete is making the Verocu it's own regular line. All the original sizes plus the Holt's shop exclusive are going to be available from now on everywhere. This size is the early release in a short list of shops but every other shop will be able to order the rest at the tradeshow come July.
I read that you thought that these #3 taste like they have age on them as a good Verocu tastes after a few years. I wonder why this is? I had the same thought on the couple I've smoked. A fine cigar that will be a great regular release.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Any suggestions on which one I should start with?
chuck is definitely not wrong...

second from the left looks like a noella reserva my favorite tat of all times. That would either make a great first or last.... I say you go far left, then black label, then capa especial and finish with the reserva :)

eNjoy man!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

second from the left looks like a noella reserva my favorite tat of all times. That would either make a great first or last.... I say you go far left, then black label, then capa especial and finish with the reserva :)

eNjoy man!
Yup.

Left to right:

Noellas (that's the name of the size) from the Selection de Cazador line. Cazador means Hunter. It was the first blend he produced and has been around since 2003 (although the wrapper changed from corojo to Ecuadorian Habano in 2006). This cigar is rolled in Miami along with the 5 other original sizes. Also known as Brown label, the names of the original six spell Hunter (the name of his dog who died) and is also the translation of "Cazador".

-Havana Cazadores
-Unicos
-Noellas
-Tainos
-Especiales
-Regios

Noellas Reserva. Same cigar but wrapped in Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and rolled in Nicaragua. This particular size is made very sporadically as special releases. Production happened last in 2013. If you like it you can smoke the slightly larger "7th Reserva" which is a regular release cigar in the Corona Gorda vitola. This brings us to...

7th Capa Especial. Was introduced at the 2011 tradeshow and is a 7th (the Corona Gorda) wrapped in Sumatra. Pete has quite a way with Sumatra and these are quite good. All 7th cigars are rolled in Nicaragua (remember I said the original 6 are rolled in Miami?) Also pretty obvious why it's called "7th".

Black label petit lancero. A regular production black label. Basically brown label with a Sun grown criollo wrapper. Very delicate wrapper and a cigar that must age for 3-5 years before it really shines. He makes many other sizes in black label that I think are better expressions of the blend, but they're all good.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read that you thought that these #3 taste like they have age on them as a good Verocu tastes after a few years. I wonder why this is? I had the same thought on the couple I've smoked. A fine cigar that will be a great regular release.
Could just be the vitola is better, it could also be that they were rolled along with the 2014 SnS kit cigars which had some special sized Verocu. I have no idea if they were rolled then or not, but it might explain it if true.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Second from the left... Be ready ... This will not be your last tatuaje purchase!

eNjoy man!
Yup.

Left to right:

Noellas (that's the name of the size) from the Selection de Cazador line. Cazador means Hunter. It was the first blend he produced and has been around since 2003 (although the wrapper changed from corojo to Ecuadorian Habano in 2006). This cigar is rolled in Miami along with the 5 other original sizes. Also known as Brown label, the names of the original six spell Hunter (the name of his dog who died) and is also the translation of "Cazador".

-Havana Cazadores
-Unicos
-Noellas
-Tainos
-Especiales
-Regios

Noellas Reserva. Same cigar but wrapped in Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and rolled in Nicaragua. This particular size is made very sporadically as special releases. Production happened last in 2013. If you like it you can smoke the slightly larger "7th Reserva" which is a regular release cigar in the Corona Gorda vitola. This brings us to...

7th Capa Especial. Was introduced at the 2011 tradeshow and is a 7th (the Corona Gorda) wrapped in Sumatra. Pete has quite a way with Sumatra and these are quite good. All 7th cigars are rolled in Nicaragua (remember I said the original 6 are rolled in Miami?) Also pretty obvious why it's called "7th".

Black label petit lancero. A regular production black label. Basically brown label with a Sun grown criollo wrapper. Very delicate wrapper and a cigar that must age for 3-5 years before it really shines. He makes many other sizes in black label that I think are better expressions of the blend, but they're all good.
So many tat whores, so little time..

Second from left!