What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
After trying the east coast and west coast in the last couple of weeks,
i decided i needed some of both! Well last week, i guess my "ship came in"
So to speak! These are the remnants of 10 westies and 5 easties!
If anybody wants to sell some, i'm still buyin!

Last edited:

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Walked into a shop yesterday that I have never been in before. Ended up find a handful of HTF and old items and after passing it about 10 times...my eye caught this sitting on top of the island in the middle of the humidor...

Never seeing the box before...I called Hendy and Jere to verify...needless to say...I bought. Wish it was full...but 10 will do:)

And I forget to keep posting these...but a little something something from my loving wife for our Anny! Always need a nice set of rocks glasses! The Flor De Lis is awesome!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Holy crap, nice score dude!

Let me know if you want to trade any :)

~brooks
Walked into a shop yesterday that I have never been in before. Ended up find a handful of HTF and old items and after passing it about 10 times...my eye caught this sitting on top of the island in the middle of the humidor...

Never seeing the box before...I called Hendy and Jere to verify...needless to say...I bought. Wish it was full...but 10 will do:)

And I forget to keep posting these...but a little something something from my loving wife for our Anny! Always need a nice set of rocks glasses! The Flor De Lis is awesome!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0

Damn, NICE score!!! How the hell people make these finds is beyond me?!?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Dude, that's just about the most unbelievable score I've ever heard of. Seriously. What kind of shop would have these for years and not know what they were? I mean how many shops even GOT the Jibaro?

Anyway, i think the Lord was looking on you with favor that day! Let us know how they are (these are before my time, Tatuaje-wise).

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Lol Brooks! Nothin makes me happier to hear you like something I found brotha:) lol! I wish I could...before I even bought the two above called "dibs"! Most were dispersed as quick as I had em! Gotta thank my "on call experts":)

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Dude, that's just about the most unbelievable score I've ever heard of. Seriously. What kind of shop would have these for years and not know what they were? I mean how many shops even GOT the Jibaro?

Anyway, i think the Lord was looking on you with favor that day! Let us know how they are (these are before my time, Tatuaje-wise).
I know at this point it is just bragging...but I just have to say it. They were $5.99 a stick to boot...

And like I was saying to scott today...even if every person walked past them for all these years...how did the flippn reps not see them!?! Oh well...not gunna lie...was on cloud nine when I found!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I know at this point it is just bragging...but I just have to say it. They were $5.99 a stick to boot...

And like I was saying to scott today...even if every person walked past them for all these years...how did the flippn reps not see them!?! Oh well...not gunna lie...was on cloud nine when I found!
Dude... I'll give ya $7.99 and a Rocky Patel for 1!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Can someone give me a quick history of the Jibaro? Thanks in advance

" No. 1 – 5 x 54 – 50 per cabinet – MSRP $9.99
No. 2 – 6 x 52 – 50 per cabinet – MSRP $9.99

Not quite a Tatuaje, for this wasn’t made by Pepin, the Jibaro was a cigar made by Pete Johnson himself at Tabacalera Tropical (once known as Pedro Martin's old Tropical Tobacco) in Estelí, Nicaragua. Designed after a custom-rolled Cohiba (CC), a strong blend that was discontinued, as Pete explains: “I had inventory finished when the factory told me that they were going to start contracting their production out to another factory. I decided to stop before seeing what they could do with it. I also knew that Pepin wanted to make all of my cigars. So I committed to Pepin exclusively for now. There is a slim chance years from now that these might return.” "

This was taken from the pete jonhson guide in the cigars section.