What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
yep.

Let us know what you think of the Siglo. I thought the band was a horrible cohiba rip-off, but the smoke was actually ok...I got mine for free though so that helps.
My sentiments Excactly Dave.... Altadis bully's people around about
trademark infringement, but do the same themselves (because they
own it....) I thought the maduro was a decent smoke myself...

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Got another bundle of Pork tenderloins and also found someone selling a unopened box of Double edge swords. Had to grab it!

these will stay unopened.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I think the Tat Pork Tenderloins are the coolest bundled stick I've ever seen. It's neat that even though they are not boxed, they still put work into the presentation. I don't have one myself, but they do look cool.

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sorry no pics...but 2 bundles of Pork Tenderloin & 2 boxes of Noella Reserva's. I hope I don't come across anymore of Pete's stuff that I HAVE TO have. Keeping up when you've been out of work for 20 months ain't easy, and I've run out of things to bring to the pawn shop to borrow money against... :laugh: :sadstare:

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
WTH did you find two boxes of Noella Reservas!?! What a flippn great score! Well done!
Buddy made the mistake of letting me know he found 3 boxes at a retailer when I saw him in May. He promised me first crack at em when he decided to sell. Unfortunately...I asked about grabbing a box kidding around, right after reserving a bundle at G Street. He said OK...then 1 box turned into 2...I found a way to get the bundle Jose had for me, and then that turned into 2 as well, after lighting up a PT and driving for 2 miles...:nodlaugh:
Fortunately...my friends feed me when I stop in. They understand my money goes towards cigars, so there's no food at home. :nodlaugh: They say I'm "Cigar Rich". A buddy from the local shop is getting one of the boxes of Noella's...as well as some Pork Tenderloins. I feed them (he and the owner) the sticks they can't get. Him getting the box of Noella's works out though...because now I get to hold onto more of mine... :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got these last week but was out of town with the family when the arrived. Sorry about the crappy cellphone pics. Wasn't able to get the wife's camera for these.

From NHC

2 5-packs Viaje Summerfest robusto
1 5-pack Viaje Exclusivo robusto

also received but didn't get pics of

3 5-packs Arganese ML3 from CigarAuctioneer

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Originally Posted by dpricenator View Post
Let us know what you think of the Siglo. I thought the band was a horrible cohiba rip-off, but the smoke was actually ok...I got mine for free though so that helps.
It was ok, nothing spectacular. I would smoke another, but probably won't buy another.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
no pics for these but received these this past week

From devil site:
Lot: Puros Indios Viejo Corona (20) Quantity: 1 at $25.00

From Monster:
Oliva Serie G Robusto 5 Pack
CAO Criollo Pato 5 Pack