What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
So you can easily pull one out of a full box
I had assumed this was probably the reason.

And pull it out I do...and immediately put the cello on the right way. We live in a society of rules, cigar manufacturers are not exempt.
Well done, sir. This is why they should be required to put in that little ribbon to help pry out the first one.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And pull it out I do...and immediately put the cello on the right way. We live in a society of rules, cigar manufacturers are not exempt.
So you would rather mangle a perfectly good cigar trying to pry it out of the box with your fat fingers? It's the same reason they put the ribbon around cigars boxed without cello...so you can get one out without damaging any. Now go wash your hands for the 48th time today.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Where did you find the cracker crumbs?

What are these?
I got them at New Havana Cigars, same place I picked up the ELO. Those other cigars are the CiGWAR. Pete makes them for the Cigwar-Bque. You can get em at Havana Connections. Shipping on them sucks and they are expensive. They're ok but not the best Tat I've smoked.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
So you would rather mangle a perfectly good cigar trying to pry it out of the box with your fat fingers? It's the same reason they put the ribbon around cigars boxed without cello...so you can get one out without damaging any. Now go wash your hands for the 48th time today.
:jawdrop: Sir, how dare you? My fingers are not fat, they just retain water!
Seriously though, I just use the ribbon.