What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Small pickup at Fine Ash today. The two unbanded sticks are Roma Craft Intemperance BA XXI Avarice and the Matilde was a freebie from the rep that was in the shop.

Then these sticks were bombed to me during hand to hand combat. The La Imperiosa was from @MoldMan and the two DE sticks were courtesy of @Daven. The Tats were from one of the guys that works at the shop. Today was a damn good day.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
got a deal on this sampler from thompson. $20 of list using an email deal+free shipping so I'm super happy. been wanting to try the EPC la historia and the Jericho for a while and My farther is one of my favorites so i had to go for it.

2 each of these bad boys

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Picked these up yesterday minus 1 La Mission that I smoked while at the b&m yesterday

Edit: didn't realize the pic was that bad.
1- Laranja CG
2- CH La Imperiosa
1- La Palina Red Label PL
2- Lat La Mission (smoked 1)
1- CH Yellow Rose
1- Viaje Antidote
1- La Palina Classic Lancero
1- DPG Blue Lancero
1- DPG Blue Exclusivo

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
got a deal on this sampler from thompson. $20 of list using an email deal+free shipping so I'm super happy. been wanting to try the EPC la historia and the Jericho for a while and My farther is one of my favorites so i had to go for it.

2 each of these bad boys
That F55 is often overlooked but is a very solid smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to my B&M looking for a particular stick. They were out but Arandoza had there reps in. Buy 5 get 3 free. Smoked the blue and the while already. The blue was a god cigar and if I liked medium cigars I would buy it again. The white was not very good in any aspect. Just lighting up the red and so far good taste with decent construction. So far so good!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So another new adventure begins... Thanks for the inspiration go to @BrewinHooligan and @HIM*

Yeah!!!! Now go get some 2 gallon ziploc bags, a spray bottle, and some distilled water and start bringing that leaf up to case and roll a few backwoods!! Filler leaf just damp enough not to crumble when you work with it. Binder damp enough to stretch some, and wrapper fully cased so you can get a good stretch without tearing the leaf. Post up in the home rolling thread after!