What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
So... I inadvertently caused a 20% off sale at Small Batch. So, I simply had to pull the trigger!

It's 20% off!! And this is it for Reina! And the White Meat is from October 2014.

Yummy!

It was 20% off! And Lanceron February is right around the corner!

Stupid Small Batch...
You're back for like five minutes and already you're showing off? o_O

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Was in San Juan a few weeks ago for a couple nights before our cruise. One of the B&M's, The Cigar House in old San Juan has an amazing stock of new and older cigars. They had boxes of LP's, Dirty rats, FFP, L-40, UF13, Ratzilla's...you get the point. They have the most boxes of OpusX that I've ever seen in one place. All vitolas. Same with Padron.....Don Carlos Personal Reserve......... you name it!
What impresses me the most is their aged stock. Boxes of Perdomo ESV 91's, boxes of OR La Traditions of all wrappers.
Boxes of Litto Gomez stuff like Factory Press I and II , Boxes of Camacho Liberty from 2011 and so on... Just an incredible selection.
We were there a two years ago and they had CAO 65's in the gold tube. I cleaned them out. Why is it I never have enough cash when I find these things????
This time I settled for a box of OR LFD Coronado toro's....They're smoking really good right now.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Last purchase until my bday In April barring a possible cc pick up in a few weeks. Time to smoke through some of this mountain of bombed sticks to make some room lol.

Oh yeah, props: thx to bostoneo for the mule at the bogo on the melanio and cmkay for the 5er of Telaveras or whatever it's called.

Last edited: