What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
A 5er of Four Kicks, 5er of Omar Ortez Original Belicose @Jay_Habanos had to try these lol, and a box of MF FDA'sView attachment 101485
@Fusion555- damn I am a little jealous. I smoked all my Omar Ortez Originals

You will like them, the best size in my opinion is the Toro. The Maduro Omar is damn good too. So for around 2.50 per cigar, I don't feel guilty about smoking 2-3 Omar's per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Gah! Why is it so hard to find everything I want to try next available in one place! (illusione, curivari, laranja) And is there anywhere that has illusione rothchildes fivers in Stock for a decent price?

ETA: ended up putting in an order with Atlantic that has a lot of my "want to trys" just gonna have to wait a bit longer to try some illusiones. Still haven't found who carries the best selection and availability of dons stuff...
Check out NHC or www.newhavanacigars.com
They carry an amazing selection, and offer samplers. Plus Dan is a great guy.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Check out NHC or www.newhavanacigars.com
They carry an amazing selection, and offer samplers. Plus Dan is a great guy.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
I did check there, no 'R' s from what I could see, and they didn't have enough of my "next ups" this go around. And sad they're about sold out of la Ricky.. I'll try to get an order from them pretty soon, but I really want to put in an order with PuroCigar next hopefully. It'd be cool if Rob would make up some more sampler selections. Particularly illusione.