What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Nice! Where'd you order that?
Jr cigars, haha
I ordered the smallest box that qualified for the free humidor, but I actually like the NC El Rey.

It was only like 44 bucks,
This special was so popular they ran out of the branded El Rey Del Mundo Humidor they were supposed to give me. But this Savoy Humidor is actually pretty nice for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
THE GOOD AND THE BAD

O boy let's start with the good.

With thanks to @nc_6789 and the sns store.

Now the bad.

My groomsman cigars came in! Just going to paste the email I sent them. Also I'm keeping the name confidential until I can post a positive or negative feedback from the situation.

-"I regret that I have to inform you that I received my order with some significant damages. The shipping boxes had only slight bumps in them. It apears they may have slid forward and out of there little trenches or down and out causing the damage somehow even though the boxes were re shrink wrapped. Also they were a bit dry and maybe this was added cause to some fragility in them. 14 of the 30 got there unscathed. 6 had major foot damage. 4 had cracked or missing caps. 6 had the pigtails gone and small cracks. Admitently these 6 would be minor and not worth writing for if it wasn't for the rest, as casualties are sometimes expected. How would you like to resolve this? The cigars were for my wedding in December. Do you have inventory for replacements? Aslo below are some attached pictures."-

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk